Upon completing college, Danielle opted to move back to the east coast and settle in the North End/Waterfront. Attracted to the historic charm and proximity to the harbor, she seamlessly integrated her passion for real estate into a role at CL Properties. In her role as an office assistant, she immersed herself in the inner workings of the real estate industry and later obtained her license.
- CL Properties, Office Assistant: March 2022-Present.
- CL Properties Rental Specialist: October 2023-Present.
- Assisted in the number-one listing and selling firm in the Waterfront/North End with $150 Million in sales.
- Danielle was instrumental in the process of renting over 125 apartments.
- Danielle orchestrated the marketing for dozens of listings.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology at The University of Colorado Boulder
- High School Diploma from Needham High School
- Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson License
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services
- Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk