The past few months have been especially strong for the Boston condo market and out of the downtown markets the Waterfront/North End has been the strongest. Between the two neighborhoods, North End and Waterfront, the average increase in values has jumped 5.5% in the past six month period. Essentially all of the major Waterfront and North End buildings have shown substantial increases in value.
See below for some of the interesting facts about property values in the Waterfront/North End over the last six month period:
- Waterfront price per square foot increase 5%
- North End price per square foot increase 6%
- 44 Prince has seen a 20% increase in price per foot
- Fulton Street sales have seen a 10% increase in price per foot
- Intercontinental has seen an 8% increase in price per foot
- The Mariner has seen a 6% increase in price per foot
- Commercial Wharf has seen a 4% increase in price per foot
- There are currently seven buildings in the Waterfront averaging over $900/sf.
- Commercial Wharf - $913/sf.
- Union Wharf - $960/sf.
- Intercontinental – $979/sf.
- The Mariner – $991/sf.
- Battery Wharf - $1,087/sf.
- Rowes Wharf - $1,241/sf.
- Burroughs Wharf - $1,424/sf.